Thursday, September 6, 2012

Slowing Down

Hey guys,

As you probably know, school has started for us Canadians and both the blog and YouTube channel will slow down in terms of updates and content. I am starting my second year at university while Chan is also going to school/taking a vacation. Due to this, my free time will be severely limited therefore our content will slow down. I will try to squeeze in content here and there on both my blog, and the YouTube channel while Chan is gone, but don't expect the same amount of content we put out during the summer when we had nothing better to do.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you continue to support us!
HerO

1 comment:

  1. Of course we'll support you, this is one of, if not the best source of information, news and tips about VG in the net IMO. Good luck with your second year and keep on card flipping. Cant' wait for BP07 to be released in English.

    ReplyDelete