Thursday, September 13, 2012

[Seattle Qualifiers] Ready to Go!

With hotels booked, rides planned, bags packed and decks ready, a group of friends and I are ready for the long(ish) drive to Everett for the Seattle Qualifier! We will be leaving tomorrow, staying the night to be ready to play first thing Saturday morning. If you see me (most of you know what I look like from videos, and I'll also be wearing a nametag!) don't be afraid to come say hi! I will be getting to the venue a little earlier in order to have time to meet and chat with people.

Along with me, DiS Guy (also known as Why or Wai) and Lance (also known as ONImuzik) will also be attending, along with other friends of ours.

Wish us luck!

HerO

2 comments:

  1. Good luck from the Philippines!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you were there, I did mention you in my tournament report, I would love your feedback on your experience and/or what you witnessed at the Seattle regional qualifiers.

    http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1080086

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete