Friday, May 11, 2012

[Video]: Nationality Challenge with DifferenceinSkill

Challenge with DifferenceinSkill
As you all know I am part of a Cardfight!! Vanguard YouTube channel called DifferenceinSkill. My friend and I have created a video to clarify some things, including the fact that I don't print mats, I just design them. At the end of the video we have included a little challenge where the winner will get a shoutout and a pack of BT06. Here are some clues to my nationality as no one is even close:


1. I'm not mixed.
2. I'm not from anywhere in Asia.


Those should be enough to get a winner soon. Once the correct nationalities have been guessed, comments will be disabled and the winner notified in a follow-up video. Winner must also be subscribed to our channel in order to be eligible!


Thank, HerO

2 comments:

  1. hello, this is GrayFox from the VanguardRider forum. I recently went to the Vancouver tournament at the Connection Games, and guessed Mexican as your nationality. You guys already gave me a free pack, thanks! i have subscribed to your channel, and will follow your upcoming videos. Keep up the good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could make it and grats on guessing right! Was it a wild guess? :P

    ReplyDelete