Thursday, June 14, 2012

Announcements + Article Roundup

Hey guys.

First of all I'd like to take the time to thank each and every one of you for reading my blog. This blog, along with my videos on the YouTube channel DifferenceInSkill is what has really given me the privilege to give back to the community. Every time someone thanks me for doing a video or someone tells me that because of my article they've become better players, it's the best feeling because that's why I do this in the first place - to make better players out of everyone that reads or watches my content. For that, I thank all of you.

Secondly, if you haven't yet, subscribe to DifferenceInSkill on YouTube. Run by a few friends and I, we feature both Cardfight!! Vanguard and Weiss Schwarz (although it's mostly Cardfight!! Vanguard). There you will find tutorial videos, analysis of cards or clans, deck profiles, cardfights and box openings. If we get to 500 subscribers we've decided to do a Narukami trial deck giveaway, so help us out!

Lastly, I've decided to roundup some of my better, older articles here, so that newer followers/readers don't miss out on those as well.
Thanks,
HerO


Don't forget to check out KS Games for all your Cardfight!! Vanguard needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment