Monday, April 9, 2012

Finals and Oracle Think Tank

     So I just finished studying for my math final for the day, and I've been distracted all day thinking and looking for Oracle Think Tank cards on Pojo and other forums. I decided to make an English deck as sanctioned tournaments will be starting soon at my locals which means that regionals will be soon to follow. With this, I decided to make an Oracle Think Tank deck, preparing for Tsukuyomi when she is released in the English Set 3. Here is the deck list that I have come up with:

Grade 0: 16
x4 Lozenge Magus
x4 Psychic Bird
x2 Oracle Guardian, Nike
x4 Dream Eater
x2 Miracle Kid

Grade 1: 15
x4 Battle Sister Chocolat
x3 Battle Sister Cocoa
x4 Oracle Guardian Gemini
x2 Weather Girl Milk
x2 Luck Bird

Grade 2: 12
x3 Silent Tom
x3 Battle Sister, Mocha
x4 Oracle Guardian, Wiseman
x2 Security Guardian

Grade 3: 7
x4 CEO Amaterasu
x3 Oracle Guardian, Apollon

I have found a few people that have the cards I need at a price I can afford, so I can't wait to put this thing together. I have been testing it on BYOND and having a fair amount of success with it, even beating my friend's Gold Paladin build. I am glad that the English scene is growing so much and how successful it's been so far. Cardfight!! Vanguard is here to stay.



-HerO

3 comments:

  1. Hi HerO, I saw in Pojo.com in the custom playmat topic that you provide a link to a high quality 300dpi blue vanguard circle playmat, I was wonderinf if you have a red one that matches the blue one, cos I am looking for it after download the blue one you provided, pls let me know or you can send me the link to my email t00230@singnet.com.sg

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I unfortunately only have the blue one, which is in the OP of the Custom Playmat Thread. I got that one from a friend and I'm actually not that good at Photoshop so I am unable to change the blue one to red, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pity, I saw a red one but of a much smaller scale. I have to keep looking for it then. Anyway thank for sharing the blue one appreciated that. But do let me know it u do manage to get a red one png thanks

    ReplyDelete